Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Partner with Engineering & IT applications team to define & deliver standard business practices and solutions for production development processes and data including, but not limited to
- Change management
- Issue management
- Program timing and reporting
- Product documentation and release
- Design and validation
- Sourcing and industrialization of supply chain
- Vehicle launch and manufacturing bring up activities
- Leverage Product Management approaches to develop a vision for a set of critical Product Development processes and associated tools required to develop our products with agility
- Stakeholder and user group identification and research for user needs and pain points
- Facilitate & manage the trade-off decisions between Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, & Service
- Be an advocate for change in the organization and drive adoption of product development tools and processes
- Determine how to measure the process effectiveness and manage continuous improvement workstreams.
- Deliver key program management reports for enabling leadership decision making
- Partner with the Vehicle Line and Launch teams to maximize effectiveness of all processes and tools required to deliver amazing vehicles on time
- Support the development of Rivian Development Process 2.0
- 3+ years of experience in product development or program management, engineering, supply chain, or vehicle operations.
- Hands on experience delivering products from concept to production
- BS in Engineering, or similar technical degree
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Have a passion for data and the insights we can gleam from great data
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.