Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Identify and develop toolset for resource planning for the engineering teams with the support of internal software development resources.
- Partner with program management and the finance team to create a roadmap for resource planning of people, tools, and spaces.
- Develop process for quarterly resource planning and scenario analysis, and partner with the managers to compile the plans for their teams.
- Execute scenario analysis for the program management and product development leadership for new programs or scope changes to existing programs.
- Partner with Learning and Development organization for training plans across product development for resource planning.
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management or Data Analytics, with proven success in resource planning
- Experience developing resource planning tools for a variety of needs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a part of a team or operate independently across projects based on project complexity and needs
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Data Science, or Business
- Strong ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work remotely using Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Office Suite
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.