Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Sales and Marketing organization is a growing part of the Commercial business, on a mission to build memorable customer experiences at every touchpoint. We aim to think critically about meaningfully building a community around Rivian’s desire to Keep the World Adventurous forever, while supporting the full customer journey through ownership and beyond.
As the Sr Manager of Customer Engagement Programs, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to manage and implement solutions and programs across the Sales & Marketing organization, in direct service to Rivian’s greater Commercial organization goals. You will lead program and project management specifically at the intersection of Retail, Ownership, and Customer Service teams – inclusive of new market entry preparedness. Key partners you’ll collaborate with throughout this process include: Brand, Charging, Commercial Analytics, Commercial Training, Communications, Corporate Strategy, Delivery & Field Operations, Digital Commerce, Facilities, Finance, and Service Operations. You will partner closely with all the above teams to architect and execute programs that continuously improve processes to support a world class Sales & Marketing organization and most importantly, our customers.
- Work across Retail, Ownership, and Customer Service teams to fully document and socialize priorities and strategies across stakeholders.
- Establish a clear decision making and approval framework for all major work streams, inclusive of leadership approvals and escalation tracking.
- Create a project workflow and tracking plan for team use.
- Own overall program roadmap and milestone development implemented and matured as the Retail, Ownership, and Customer Service teams’ scale.
- Build out a rollout cadence and internal communications plan to keep all owners and partner teams up to date on work in our business.
- Leverage processes, technology & analytics to develop dashboards, metrics and KPI’s/goals that effectively measure functional excellence/effectiveness of the Retail, Ownership, and Customer Service teams.
- Capture goals and KPIs, leverage data to measure performance and identify gaps through regular program audits (continuous improvement for primary teams).
- Lead new market entry.
- Manage and develop team of program/project managers that look after strategic segments of the business, including: Retail, Customer Service, Field Events, Customer Lifecycle, Drive Programs, International Go to Market.
- Establish processes for work with hiring and financial target tracking to push teams to scale responsibly and in line with growth plans.
- Identify a set of Program and Project Management peers to build new communications and project management standards across the Commercial organization.
- Support special projects driving toward team goals and mission, inclusive of new process and proof of concept.
- Work with leadership to understand priorities and opportunities for value-added support on an annual and quarterly basis to keep aligned with company objectives.
- Lead team meetings to track progress and report out on business-critical targets.
- In depth understanding and track record of excellence in scaling businesses and operations.
- 8+ years of experience in program management, operations, strategy/consulting with an emphasis on operations, go to market, or sales/marketing.
- MBA or equivalent experience.
- EV, tech, and/or startup experience advantageous, but not required.
- An innovative, customer-centric mindset and approach.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.