Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Log and manage purchase requisitions, invoices, SOW’s, and purchase agreements
- Work cross-functionally with IT Operations, IT Procurement, IT Project Management, and act as a liaison to ensure day-to-day needs are met
- Provide logistical support as it relates to onboarding, facility changes, and project coordination
- Review and maintain department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures
- Prepare and maintain Asset Management dashboard, assisting with license forecasts, requests, renewals, procurement and analytics
- Prepare Contractor Onboarding forms, collaborating with Legal, Procurement, and Operational teams
- Create Purchase Requisitions (Coupa) and track lifecycle through Purchase Order completion, receiving items in system once procured
- Serve as a key resource on team projects as needed
- Perform tasks related to end user access, including user access provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various systems and applications
- Identify system access inconsistencies and provide resolution
- Manage printer consumables, repairs, installs and supplies
- Gathering and palletize equipment for projects
- Assist with installing video conference equipment
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
This is what you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in an Administrative Assistant, IT Helpdesk Administrator, Office Administration role or similar
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Willingness to adapt to a start-up environment and taking on new job duties as necessary.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.