Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Interrogate engineering data within native systems to predict and correct anomalous data
- Script data cleansing toolsets through python, Visual basic or code platform of choice.
- Create Engineering program delivery dashboards through tableau / excel
- Automate workflows utilizing programs suchs as alteryx.
- Develop all internal reporting through Tableau/EasyBI
- Understand Engineering Program datasets and work with existing team to provide continuous improvement.
- Lead DevOps projects to find future improvements to tools and process
- Train and coach engineers across the company on designed tool improvements
- Project manage wider initiatives with business analytics team to ensure delivery of product development requirements within enterprise applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic workplace
- Deep understanding data visualization toolsets such as tableau, PowerBI
- Strong understanding of Atlassian products such as Jira & confluence
- Proficiency in VBA, python scripting & other applications such as alteryx.
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.