Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian Title and Registrations Operations Lead
As a Title and Registrations Operations Lead you will drive operational process in vehicle registrations ensuring a seamless process for team members to complete vehicle registration in all Provinces. You will also work to increase efficiency and support customer facing employees in field. To be successful in this role you will bring a wealth of knowledge of vehicle registrations in all Provinces and be a supportive and collaborative team player.
This Is What You'll Do:
- Work with Operations Managers to establish Province specific procedures
- Work with vendors to identify process improvements
- Establish relationships with Province RMV agencies
- Assist with vendor selection in local markets
- Drive compliance with state regulations related to vehicle inspections, document storage, record keeping
- Train and onboard team members in Rivian process and vendor software
- Update internal knowledge bases on most current regulations
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive improvements
- Assist with document generation and formatting compliance
- Develop Title reassignment and vehicle buyback procedures
This Is What You'll Need:
- Bilingual in English and French Canadian preferred
- Knowledge of Province registration regulations
- Knowledge of commercial fleet registrations and renewals
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicle tax incentives
- Penchant for building positive working relationships
- Experience registering Electric Vehicles advantageous
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.