Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This role requires an experienced professional with high levels of energy and initiative, deep understanding of service processes, go-getter attitude, great leadership skills, and cross-team collaboration. To be successful in this role, you must have a customer-first approach, thrive in ambiguous and unexpected environments, tackling all challenges with a creative and flexible mindset.
- Provide world’s best of the best in customer service rivaling any industry
- Understand, and execute all parts department daily requirements that include but are not limited to ordering, receiving, shipping, parts returns, and daily counts
- Operating a forklift in order to load and unload parts
- Conduct and Execute audits
- Ensure that parts processes are communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian's objectives
- Work in partnership with peers regularly on implementing and constantly improving parts operations
- Possibility of Assisting different locations as needed
- Follow and promote Rivian's high standards of safety, cleanliness, and organization
- Maintain process to track KPI’s at the Service Centers parts department
- Utility player, assisting other functions as needed
- Responsible to develop and effectively manage inventory for Service Parts and Accessories for the Service Center
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive repair knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor and lead
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated high-level administrative experience, including advanced computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Proven success in driving service parts requirements in a complex environment
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.