Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Digital team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside of the vehicle. This includes our mobile app, vehicle purchasing, charging network, and vehicle service experience. As part of this team, we are developing a world-class vehicle service software platform to make sure that getting a vehicle serviced or repaired never gets in the way of the customer’s ability to stay adventurous. As a Senior Digital Program Manager, you will lead execution and planning of various vehicle service initiatives across multiple engineering teams. You will work closely with product and engineering to ensure teams focus on the right work and deliver best-in-class software in a timely fashion.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work within service scrum teams to manage input and output in order to optimize value creation
- Track milestones, progress, risks, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Look around the corner to identify risks and blockers proactively
- Drive complex service specific projects from concept to launch, articulating and implementing processes to help the team succeed
- Institute effective agile processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration between teams
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to refine requirements, remove blockers, and ensure our team can execute at the highest possible level
- Raise the bar in the organization by identifying issues and implementing improvements proactively
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience in program management working with product and engineering teams
- Background in Computer Science or Engineering and the ability to have deep technical conversations
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses
- Experience in cross functional collaboration working with large groups of stakeholders to deliver big programs
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Digital Commerce
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.