Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Manage a pipeline of new sites in target cities for Production facilities including manufacturing and supply chain
- Lead and manage the site selection and due diligence process for prospective lease and purchase transactions
- Negotiate complex transactions of various structures to meet aggressive timelines and minimize spend
- Produce underwriting for transactions and work with internal teams to secure necessary approvals
- Develop a deep understanding of local markets including key players, activity, and opportunities
- Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholders including operations, design, construction, finance, legal, EHS, and lease administration throughout the project cycle
- Communicate and build relationships with brokers, landlords, developers, public agencies, and other external parties
- 7+ years of experience in industrial real estate, either in-house or as a broker
- Experience with large-scale acquisitions, entitlements, development agreements, and leases
- Previous work with manufacturing a plus
- Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be collaborative and innovative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.