Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Lead and execute the product vision, roadmap, data flow, timing dependencies, and growth opportunities for a sustainability data system used to reach product and enterprise level carbon footprints
• Take the lead together with the Integration & Lead Architects to assist in building the integration landscape and data infrastructure
• Collaborate with stakeholders across multiple business domains (IT, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain, Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Service, Retail, Charging, etc.) to understand their business processes and manage information systems cross-functionally
• Plan, prioritize, and define deliverables on program roadmap
• Write the user stories and keep the backlog groomed
• Manage the sprint cycles and scrum calls
• Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops, and providing operational support during launches.
• Manage expectations from the stakeholders on integration and reporting deliverables
• Facilitate generation of insights from our data
· A contagious passion for sustainability and the process to reach carbon footprint
· 4+ years’ technical project management experience within a large corporation
· Hands-on experience with SQL and Tableau or similar experience with other BI tools
· Hands-on experience with Jira, Rally, Trello, or similar project management software
· In-depth knowledge & extensive experience working with Scrum and agile methodologies.
· Self-driven with excellent communication, leadership, presentation, organizational, and time management skills.
· Sharp problem solving, business & analytical skills, and ability to understand data and extract insights.
· Understanding of multiple business domains – Finance, Supply Chain, Order Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, etc.
· Direct experience in manufacturing and production environments preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.