Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Security Investigator will be responsible to support the Rivian’s Security Investigations program. The Security Investigator will assist with the development and implementation of the Security Investigations program that promotes a culture of an innovative, effective, and scalable program. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to conduct prompt, thorough, and fair investigations. You will manage investigations end-to-end, including intake meetings, background research, computing forensics, investigative interviews, and debrief meetings with leadership as expected.
- Assist with the strategy, and implementation of a scalable security investigation program.
- Appropriately investigate and resolved incidents in compliance with internal procedures.
- Assist with enhancement of the operations, procedures and processes governing internal investigations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Align with policies and procedures to support the Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Extensive investigative experience, with at least 3+ years in corporate sector.
- Background experience in Security, Human Resources, Legal, or Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working in a Security function at large sites or factories a plus.
- CFE, CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.