Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Awareness & Training Coordinator will be responsible to create and deliver security training to Rivian employees and contractors. The Awareness & Training Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of the Awareness & Training program that promotes a culture of security throughout the company and educate employees about security risks. This role will work directly with security, and business groups across Rivian to increase understanding and practical implementation of security practices.
- Assist with leading the strategy, and implementation of scalable security awareness and training initiatives that help inform and educate employees and contractors regarding security risks and practices.
- Help define the elements of the security awareness program (e.g., communications, events, assessments, trainings, etc.)
- Assess the various audiences for security awareness materials/initiatives and develop custom engagement strategies.
- Assist with all aspects of development and rollout of relevant and engaging security trainings and ensure acceptable participation/completion levels are achieved and tracked.
- Continuously seek feedback and nurture cross-functional relationships to align and strengthen the security awareness program.
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop Security risk mitigating training and awareness strategies.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 3+ years of security industry or related experience.
- CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Experience with developing and delivering security training via various mediums (in-person, online, recorded).
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.