Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Regional Loss Prevention Business Partner will be responsible for the supporting Rivian’s Loss Prevention program. The Regional Loss Prevention Business Partner will assist with the development and implementation of the Loss Prevention program that promotes a culture of an innovative, effective, and a scalable program. You will partner with cross-functional partners to mitigate loss as it pertains to Rivian through monitoring, training, preventative solutions, and investigations. You will use various mediums to obtain and analyze data to effectively mitigate loss and attend debrief meetings with leadership as expected.
- Assist with the strategy, and implementation of a scalable loss prevention program by understanding product, process flow and life cycle.
- Appropriately investigate and resolve incidents in compliance with internal procedures.
- Help to enhance the operations, procedures and processes governing the loss prevention program initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, i.e., local law enforcement agencies.
- Align with policies and procedures to support the Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness activities.
- 5+ years of Loss prevention/investigative experience, with at least 3+ years in corporate sector.
- Background experience in Security, or Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Mandatory experience working in a Security function at large sites or factories.
- Experience with supply chain and inventory control a plus.
- CFE, CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel domestically. Some international travel may also be required.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.