Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As our Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will play a critical part in implementing and building an efficient and scalable receivables process. This role would be very involved in the team’s procedures for billing, cash application, and other activity related to Rivian's B2B and B2C customers. We're looking for an individual who is very analytical and detail oriented, a strong relationship builder (internally and externally), and motivated to drive results.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Cash application to ensure accurate and timely cash application to customer accounts
- Issuance of manual invoices, including appropriate support and follow up on collection
- Deposit checks and work with internal partners to determine coding and prepare related entries
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and pricing disputes
- Development of process and procedure documentation
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other departments within the company as well as customers if needed
- Assist on team projects and initiatives for improvements for controls and efficiencies
- Assist with month end closing processes
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits, as needed
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Associates preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively present information and response to questions from colleagues, managers, and customers
- Desire for continuous learning
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: Treasury & Finance
- Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.