Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
You have experience in the automotive field. You are a critical thinker, an expeditor, and a problem solver. You love working with your hands getting to the root of a problem to resolve it. You drive the process and your attention to detail is uncanny. You have a history of effectively collaborating with team members to integrate, troubleshoot and solve problems. You do what it takes to get the job done.
- Coordinate, support, and expedite development activities of the Engineering and Technician Staff with manufacturing stakeholders
- Support and Coordinate movement of staff and materials to different manufacturing line stations.
- Maintain and Inventory vehicle harnesses and harness parts and materials.
- Identify inefficiencies and optimize communication flows between team members.
- Support the coordination of Team priorities and communication across departments .
- Maintain regular communications with active team and all stakeholders to ensure necessary and appropriate steps are taken to maintain team progress and direction.
- Support general team administrative activities in Normal
- High EQ and the ability to collaborate extremely well with others.
- Very Strong interpersonal skills
- Can Do Mentality
- Ability to find the ‘right way’ to expedite and execute
- Strong Capability to organize and prioritize different tasks
- Familiarity with Harness Design and workflow/process
- Ability to work with many different engineering and manufacturing teams
- Associates Degree or Relevant Experience
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.