Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Program manager responsible for ensuring quality adheres to its deliverables’ commitments from design thru launch for the RPV program.
- Manage quality’s deliverables for the RPV program from design thru launch:
- Serve as the voice of quality with the RPV program office and other Rivian Integration Managers
- Manage program quality deliverables to the milestones and gates as defined in the product development process.
- Drive accountability to ensure task owners meet their commitments for completion of program deliverables
- Meet with quality stakeholders to discuss the status of their deliverables
- Work with other Rivian Integration Managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks to ensure program goals are achieved
- Serve as issue resolution champion and roadblock remover for cross functional issues
- Communicate program updates on status of gate deliverables, changes, and risks on a consistent basis to stakeholders via presentations, KPI reports, and dashboards
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical related field, Master’s of Science or MBA Degree preferred
- A self-starter with a curious mind and a penchant for always asking “Why?” who is willing to step outside of their comfort zone and explore new ideas
- 5 – 8 years of project and program management experience in automotive manufacturing with experience leading large scale product launch activities through a gated process.
- Strong ability to cultivate relationships and lead across functions while driving movement on actions, breaking down silos, and removing roadblocks to objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience using project management software required
- Ability to travel 25%+ as needed to various Rivian facilities and suppliers
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.