Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Senior Manager of Business Operations will be responsible all business aspects of our charging networks and deployed energy assets including S&OP, interoperability, financial tracking, and vendor management.
This is what you'll do:
- Drive team to support business operations of the Energy and Charging team
- Ensure S&OP rigor across multiple groups with varying pipelines and sales timelines
- Enable coordination across teams to ensure interoperability between Rivian charging products and non-Rivian vehicles as well as Rivian vehicles on non-Rivian charging products
- Manage high performing team that includes S&OP managers, interoperability managers, business analysts, financial analysts, systems integration managers, and vendor operations managers
- Drive automation and efficiency across teams and processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, digital commerce, communications, facilities, etc.
This is what you'll need:
- BS or MS in business or equivalent work experience
- 3 or more years driving teams of business professionals to meet corporate or division objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to support our internal team and deliver
- Knowledge and understanding of energy storage and charging technology
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.