Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Responsible for helping support the Collision Program team by providing collision expertise to the Rivian Certified Fleet Network, internally and externally. This role will require high levels of energy and initiative, independent judgement, and cross-team collaboration.
- Support the execution of Rivian’s North American Certified Collision Repair Program
- Ensure Rivian Fleet customers receive industry leading customer support
- Support the 3rd Party Rivian Certified Fleet Network digitally with any technical or operational questions
- Support Regional Technical Managers with any technical or operations needs
- Support the Collision Account Manager’s with any technical or operations needs
- Identify training needs or process improvement through the interactions with the Network
- Ensure that processes are developed, assessed, communicated, and administered in compliance with Rivian’s objectives
- Assist with the operations of the Collision Repair Tooling Program
- Collaborate with the Service Engineering & Operations Organizations
- Create reports identifying most common inquiries and response content to drive program continuous improvement
- Engage with 3rd Party Collision Centers regarding Program performance and repair quality standards
- Must be able to complete projects in a compressed timeline
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years experience in collision estimation
- Knowledge in Electric Vehicle estimation is a plus
- Understanding of Commercial repair practices and processes used in collision repair is a plus
- OEM specific collision repair training(s) is a plus
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and effectively in performing task or duties as assigned to completion
- Professional demeanor, strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
- capable of working efficiently in a start-up environment
- Willingness to work in a strong cross functional environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must possess a valid passport
- Collision or Refinishing Technology degree or equivalent work experience
- Automotive collision repair process knowledge preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.