Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is seeking a detail oriented, data driven root cause problem solver with the technical chops to shed light on the performance and productivity, among other critical aspects, of the Consumer Finance organization for US and international markets. Output enables users to zoom into the root cause of the problem set, drive program performance/profitability, increase conversion and optimize process efficiency.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Measure Consumer Finance performance across customer satisfaction, penetration, funnel conversion, income and operational metrics. Provide technical insight on the data and feedback on output to hold team(s) accountable. Develop, update and distribute regular reports to various stakeholders, and work with appropriate stakeholders to constantly improve quality of output.
- Work with team members to develop recommendations to enhance program metrics and performance (sales, marketing, operations, finance).
- Develop robust program modeling by financial product for new and used vehicles, including key program parameters to support tactical and strategic decision making
- Analyze products, competitive offerings and market dynamics to support the development of robust recommendations and help guide overall strategy for consumer finance team
- Support rollout of new financial products across multiple consumer and commercial markets
- Build, manage and enhance rigorous dashboards using latest sources to help operations teams, regional leads and site leads manage to KPIs and budget
- Generate well researched finance program content and contribute real-time results in support of presentations and read-outs to senior leadership and key external parties
- Work closely with other commercial team members to support overall Rivian commercial strategy, including lifecycle marketing, sales operations support and financial modeling
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or relevant field preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience as an Analyst – supporting Automotive operations, preferably auto finance operations
- Proficient in Tableau and Excel
- Strong collaboration skills and positive, high energy, can do attitude
- Ability to multi-task while providing exceptional quality of work and strong attention to detail
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
- Department: Consumer Finance
- Location: Irvine, CA, Plymouth, MI, Chicago, IL, Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.