Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Perform as Logistics project lead, in partnership with IT, for GTM systems implementations and enhancements from concept through launch.
- Support requirement gathering, map out systems processes, identify dependencies and develop timelines
- Be the super user and single point of contact for all systems related issues raised by the users
- Confirming daily that the GTM system (and supporting peripheral systems) are functioning effectively
- Troubleshooting, root cause problem solving and resolve systems issues for logistics business partners
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in handling of master data and report creation within (GTM)
- Execute or overseeing the loading of master data (e.g. new carriers, lanes, rates, HTS codes, part data, etc.) into the systems
- System and data audit performed as needed prior to system sign off by functional groups
- Some travel may be required (20%).
- Lead GTM (Integration Point) Integration, Monitoring and Enhancement, Support TMS (Oracle & Mercury Gate) systems
- Develop efficient processes to manage trade master data and create custom reports
- Partner with logistics operations, purchasing, engineering, material planning and IT to continuously improve system functionality
- Simplify systems processes for everyday users
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Logistics, or Supply Chain)
- Working or practical knowledge/experience in trade compliance (i.e. import/export, free trade agreements, foreign trade zones. Export controls, harmonized tariff classification, etc.)
- 5 years’ experience leading and/or managing logistics systems deployment and enhancements (GTM, TMS and SAP)
- Problem solving: Display aptitude to analyze pros and cons of system design alternatives and recommend optimal solutions
- Critical thinking: Understand the details and nuance of a process and then design a robust solution for it
- Self-starter: Identify and solve problems without clear instructions while exploring new technology/processes
- Organization: Exhibit strong attention to detail and ownership while effectively managing multiple tasks/projects
- Working knowledge of North American & International transportation best practices and procedures
- Expert with SQL and working knowledge of Tableau and Alteryx
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.