Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Interrogate engineering data within native systems through smart enterprise approved toolsets
- Kickstart internal departmental analytics team centering on engineering data
- Including scripted data cleansing, dash-boarding, automating workflows, delivering metrics etc.
- Responsible for developing and deploying key reports and metrics enabling the enterprise to understand the status of different facets of a program
- Interface with wider departmental teams applying continuous improvement methodologies to iterate current processes and tools, delivering efficiencies in key areas.
- Consult in key engineering processes, understanding and applying skillset to remove bottlenecks, leading initiatives to reducing time / effort in affecting areas.
- Project manage wider initiatives with business analytics team to ensure delivery of product development requirements within enterprise applications
- Provide matched pair to enterprise IT, the voice for the business in business analytics conversations.
- Facilitate & manage the trade-off decisions between Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, & Service
- Be a force for change in the organization and drive adoption of product development tools and processes
- Partner with the Vehicle Line and Launch teams to maximize effectiveness of all processes and tools required to deliver amazing vehicles on time
- Support the development of Rivian Development Process 2.0
- 4+ years experience in product development
- Hands on experience in deploying systems, tools and processes within corporations
- Deep understanding data visualization toolsets such as tableau, PowerBI
- Strong understanding of Atlassian products such as Jira & confluence
- Proficiency in VBA, python scripting & other applications.
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Experience in upskilling and running a team
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.