Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Looking for an inspirational leader to build and lead a team of Recruiters and Sourcers that will partner closely with the business to grow and scale our world-class IT organization.
- Build, lead, develop an inclusive team of 8-12 Recruiters & Sourcers focused on hiring great talent in the areas of IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, HRIS, Internal App Development, Data Engineering and Analytics, and Manufacturing Engineering Systems.
- Lead and execute a strategy that takes into account Rivian’s need to hire diverse professionals at the top of their fields located all over the world
- Drive adoption of recruitment technology across stakeholder groups
- Partner closely with the business in all aspects of the recruitment process and assessment practices to ensure Rivian is making high quality hiring decisions promptly
- Drive mastery of interview and assessment techniques within your team and across stakeholder groups
- Build a deep understanding of the business and relevant markets to help shape recruitment and sourcing efforts.
- Partner with key resources to weave Diversity and Belonging through our recruiting efforts
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruiting or equivalent and at least 3 years experience leading a team
- Experienced inspirational leader with a track record of building and leading high-performance teams
- Deep knowledge of sourcing and recruiting process
- Exceptional communication and influence skills
- Critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Process mindset
- Strong understanding of recruiting metrics and how to convert them into actionable intel for the recruiting team and the business that you support
- Highly collaborative and able to manage cross-functional stakeholders
Department: Talent Acquisition
Location: Irvine, CA or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.