Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Join the fastest growing Finance team in the automotive industry to execute and manage new projects
- Establish close working relationships with business owners to support roll outs of various systems related to Finance and Accounting processes
- Deliver scope, estimates, tracking and managing of projects to provide new solutions or automation of manual processes
- Orchestrate the deployment of resources (e.g., human resources, financial, engineering, technology) to ensure successful project completion, on-time and meeting specifications
- Create and manage communications and status to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and showcase commitment to the project
- Monitor change initiatives for adherence to cost, quality and schedule objectives and make recommendations to close gaps as identified
- Prepare and disseminate Change Management (CM) Plans to the business
- Apply CM processes and tools, increase buy-in from stakeholders
- Report statuses of change initiatives to Directors and Executives
- Provide input for and guidance in the development of training and cut-over plans
- Track and report issues, removing obstacles as needed
- Define and monitor metrics for success for change initiatives
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate CM workflows into project and program plans
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least two of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Organizational Behavior or a related field
- 4 years of Project Management experience at a growing, fast-paced organization
- PMI / PMP Certification
- Leadership and management experience
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Intellectual curiosity to drive the detailed understanding business performance, decision making, and communication
- Effective communication and strategic thinking skills required
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, with a proven track record of driving initiatives through successful execution and ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven Change Management experience in a large, fast-paced company
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving, influencing and change management skills
- Self-starter and constructive team-player with a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: Financial Planning & Analysis
- Location: Plymouth, MI, Irvine, CA, or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.