Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Product Analyst, AC Charging for our Charging and Energy team who will work cross-functionally to drive business rigor into our operations. The ideal candidate for this role will leverage analytical and technical expertise, product and business sense in order to drive a variety of AC Charging programs at Rivian.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Flex your analytical expertise, product savvy, and interpersonal skills to drive decisions on a variety of AC charging programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to scope features, drive business decisions, and prioritize customer and business needs.
- Build analytical frameworks, which may include ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools.
- Discover actionable product, program, or strategy insights through analysis and/or experimentation.
- Analyze the customer experience while considering product performance data to incite change within product programs to ensure their continued success.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, MSc or MBA a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical or quantitative role, preferably at a high-growth startup.
- When something important needs to get done, you are resourceful and scrappy and can find a way to make it happen
- You have been a critical team member bringing a product from concept into production
- You have sharp business judgement and can see past the noise and never lose sight of your intuition
- You have some experience with a programming language and aren’t afraid to use it if necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to lead with data and action, not ego
- Familiarity with the problems facing EV owners in 2021 a plus
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Energy & Charging
Location: Palo Alto, Irvine, or Carson, CA;
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.