Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is building a new kind of car company. Our vehicles and technology are designed and engineered to challenge what’s possible and to inspire people to explore the world in new ways. We believe in the power of adventure. While a vehicle can’t make someone adventurous, it can nurture that fundamental desire in each of us to go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done – thoughtfully and sustainably.
The Data Visualization Analyst role works to support the budgeting and operational needs of the Service organization. This role will work as the liaison between the Business Operations team and the Business Intelligence team to create compelling and informative visualizations to help management make decisions. This role will also require excellent communication skills, work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders and have experience with developing compelling narratives with data.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Use Data & Analytics to answer business questions, highlight operational issues and build data stories
- Perform deep data investigation to project the trends in business, using data visualization tools like Tableau
- Work with Business Intelligence team to perform data wrangling activities
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Minimum 2 years as an analyst in a professional setting
- Advanced Proficiency in Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Looker or Domo
- Proficiency with Data wrangling
- Experience building financial models and machine learning models in a data visualization platform
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Business Administration, Economics or related quantitative major
- MBA Preferred
- Previous experience in Management consulting firm, Start up, Automotive OEM or equivalent experience preferred
Rivian is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit: Include Rivian’s link.
Candidates for positions with Rivian Automotive must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.