Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to help build our Technical organization as we rapidly grow and scale. The Recruiter will collaborate closely with a Sourcer and the business to ensure we identify and hire the best talent and to ensure we hit our growth targets.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each search, the function, and how the role fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean search, leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, and alternative search techniques
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Embody the company values: Come Together, Ask Why, Stay Open, Zoom Out, Over Deliver
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (preferred) conducting national talent searches, preferably at a firm that experienced rapid growth for sustained period of at least 12 months
- Experience hiring for highly specialized technical roles
- Passion for building teams
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of recruitment processes
- Experience partnering with hiring teams to develop robust sourcing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity
- Experience in using modern candidate research techniques including LinkedIn Recruiter
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.