Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Partner Network Manager, Rivian Charging Network will lead partnerships between internal and external partners that relate to Rivian’s Charging Network. This role is tasked with structuring and negotiating partnerships that support Rivian’s public charging efforts.
This role requires high levels of initiative, independent judgement, and both indirect & direct leadership capabilities. The candidate must have the ability to work cross-functionally with a team with large goals & aggressive timelines to ultimately build long-lasting relationships with program partners.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support Rivian’s Charging Network programs by identifying, structuring and negotiating strategic partnerships
- Close the agreements that will create the foundation of Rivian’s Charging Network approach
- Develop compelling partnership terms that benefit Rivian and our partners
- Lead all agreement negotiations and work closely with Rivian’s Legal Team through initial discussion and eventually closing out agreements
- Manage overall partner network program strategy and execution; assisting Manager, L2 Charging Network Strategy with program expansion
- Relevant experience in dealing with EVSE manufacturers, Charging Networks, Charging Aggregators, and Auto Manufacturers
- Work with attorneys to draft, negotiate, and execute partner agreements
- Work cross functionally with internal development and external development teams to manage integrations between Rivian and strategic partners
- Act as the voice of the customer in product development and execution
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3-4 years of experience developing charging network programs/projects
- Knowledge and understanding of EV charging technology and the competitive marketplace
- Strong management capabilities and time management skills
- Business development experience
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to improve the charging experience through great, usable solutions
- Experience executing programs with user experience, purchasing and operations teams
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
- BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Charging & Energy Solutions
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.