Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Business Intelligence team is looking for a Staff Integration Engineer to build a highly scalable, secure and durable integration platform. The ideal candidate will be collaborating with the broader architecture community to provide feedback into strategies and standards, while defining and delivering integrated solutions and applying proven delivery methodologies.
- Responsible for engineering application integrations
- Building a highly scalable integration platform using AWS & Middleware services.
- Understand the business systems, integration points and architecting the integration services.
- Build solutions that increase business value using industry standard methodologies of using common, re-usable services
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to understand the requirements and define and develop solutions.
- Deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- 10-15 years of demonstrable experience with engineering complex Integrations with SaaS & On-Premise applications and B2B
- Strong leadership, planning, collaboration and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience in multiple and modern integration design concepts and practices
- Hands-on experience in large scale implementation, maintenance of Kafka/Amazon MSK/Kinesis
- Strong hands-on experience of AWS Services – S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Cloudformation & CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in middleware frameworks like SOA, Microservices, API and Web Services based integrations
- Experience in implementing one or more Integration technologies such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Apigee etc.
- Hands-on experience with Java Script, Groovy, Python
- Working functional knowledge of business systems like SAP ERP, CRM, Manufacturing systems.
- AWS Certification is a plus
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.