Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
· Embed within the Vehicle Program Team that leads development of Rivian’s exciting product offerings. Support the Supply Chain Program Manager on the cross-functional team, connecting the collaborators.
· Work closely alongside the direct procurement team to lead completion of Purchasing and Supplier Quality deliverables (sourcing, cost negotiation, order placement, financial recordkeeping, and others)
· Support the Program Manager in delivering the daily business operations of the Supply Chain organization. Ensure maturity and maintenance of KPI dashboards to highlight and execute business needs
· Assist in the development and optimization of Supply Chain processes and procedures
· Review, maintain and analyze a wide variety of program data to support business decisions
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience
· Evidence of exceptional technical ability, strong attention to detail, and high expectations of self and others
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment, exhibiting high integrity, good interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication to peers and executives
· Ability to work independently with little instruction, multi-task while maintaining attention to details and deadlines, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred (e.g. basic VBA proficiency)
· Experience with ERP systems and purchase order processing
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.