Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
· Embed within the Vehicle Program Team that leads development of Rivian’s exciting product offerings. Support the Supply Chain Program Manager on the cross-functional team, connecting the collaborators.
· Work closely alongside the direct procurement team to lead completion of Purchasing and Supplier Quality deliverables (sourcing, cost negotiation, order placement, financial recordkeeping, and others)
· Support the Program Manager in delivering the daily business operations of the Supply Chain organization. Ensure maturity and maintenance of KPI dashboards to highlight and execute business needs
· Assist in the development and optimization of Supply Chain processes and procedures
· Review, maintain and analyze a wide variety of program data to support business decisions
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering preferred, or equivalent experience
· Evidence of exceptional technical ability, strong attention to detail, and high expectations of self and others
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment, exhibiting high integrity, good interpersonal skills, and outstanding communication to peers and executives
· Ability to work independently with little instruction, multi-task while maintaining attention to details and deadlines, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred (e.g. basic VBA proficiency)
· Experience with ERP systems and purchase order processing
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.