Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Responsible for making sure our Retail Flagship locations offer an incredible customer experience, the Commercial Operations Hospitality Coordinator ensures that our hospitality partners have been setup for initial and continued success from the moment the location opens. This role is tasked with supporting the Commercial Operations Program Manager in being the go-to source of knowledge within the Commercial Operations team for all aspects of hospitality in Retail Flagships. Additionally, you will be tasked with assisting in the creation and implementation of Retail hospitality programs including vendor selection, contract negotiation, and ongoing operation in life.
- Support in developing Retail hospitality programs across the Commercial Retail Organization
- Effectively communicate updates and feedback to Retail teams and other stakeholders regarding contract status
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation. Track and report key performance indicators to be included in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Development and maintain strong relationships with all partners and vendors nationwide
- Assist with Retail NSO (New Site Opening) vendor commissioning
- Oversee timely repair and maintenance scheduled for equipment, as needed
- Track, manage and analyze purchase requisitions and operating expenses; identify and report any inconsistent data to determine impact and/or accuracy of expenses
- Perform status checks and follow up on any open work orders, communicating status updates to local site teams
- Manage multiple projects and requests simultaneously while exceeding Rivian standards for quality
- Assist as needed with ad hoc projects as identified by your manager
- 2-3 years of hospitality experience in a Retail or customer facing role
- Proven understanding of third-party hospitality vendor contracts
- Supplier management experience
- Experience assisting with large scale Retail programs and rollouts
- Proven superior attention to detail
- Proven knowledge with CMMS software
- Self-starter who is goal oriented highly motivated, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to shift focus very quickly and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.