Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Manage all delivery of Rivian’s Engineering Bill of Material for a vehicle line
- Run all engineering change with the CAD BoM & EBOM space for Rivian
- Plug any gaps in a highly dynamic environment with knowhow, skills and data expertise
- Deliver Bill of material for both production and prototype phases, managing a team to accomplish.
- Interface with Vehicle Line Directors and engineering leaders to drive momentum within a vehicle
- Accountable for driving quality into attribution, systematic data alignment
- Drive engineering reviews, increasing Bill of Material quality at every step
- Be a force for change in the organization and drive adoption of leading business practices & solutions
- Champion training for seamless user experience
- Deliver key program management reports for enabling leadership decision making
- Interpretation of PLM data outputs required
- Manage a highly technical team of 3D Experience experts
- 4+ years of experience in product development
- 1+ year in product development management
- Hands on experience in deploying systems, tools and processes within Automotive departments
- Deep understanding of variant configuration models, systematic effectivity application, PLM database architecture.
- Deep understanding of:
- Product Data Management tools and processes
- Dassault 3D Experience V6 Toolset – Catia, Enovia, Delmia
- Atlassian products
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Experience in upskilling and running a team of direct reports
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.