Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Manage all delivery of Rivian’s Engineering Bill of Material for a vehicle line
- Run all engineering change with the CAD BoM & EBOM space for Rivian
- Plug any gaps in a highly dynamic environment with knowhow, skills and data expertise
- Deliver Bill of material for both production and prototype phases, managing a team to accomplish.
- Interface with Vehicle Line Directors and engineering leaders to drive momentum within a vehicle
- Accountable for driving quality into attribution, systematic data alignment
- Drive engineering reviews, increasing Bill of Material quality at every step
- Be a force for change in the organization and drive adoption of leading business practices & solutions
- Champion training for seamless user experience
- Deliver key program management reports for enabling leadership decision making
- Interpretation of PLM data outputs required
- Manage a highly technical team of 3D Experience experts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, or equivalent STEM Subject
- 4+ years of experience in product development
- 1+ year in product development management
- Hands on experience in deploying systems, tools and processes within Automotive departments
- Deep understanding of variant configuration models, systematic effectivity application, PLM database architecture.
- Deep understanding of:
- Product Data Management tools and processes
- Dassault 3D Experience V6 Toolset – Catia, Enovia, Delmia
- Atlassian products
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Hands on, open minded attitude
- Experience in upskilling and running a team of direct reports
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.