Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Rivian Adventure Network Service Program Manager who will help drive our Energy and Charging team’s efforts to identify the needs of service operations focused initiatives related to our Rivian Adventure Network Charging Network. This person will also be responsible for working with the appropriate cross-functional partners to stand up and scale the service program to meet said needs, and improve the service program as it continues to evolve & grow. The ideal candidate is strong leader who can build strong relationships amongst cross-functional teams, manage across all levels of the organization, set-manage-meet aggressive timelines, and has the experience and knowledge of working in a complex operational environment. They must have a proven ability to ingest business needs and drive business results with their data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for developing and defining process from a clean-slate.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify key stakeholders that will be responsible for programmatic elements of Rivian’s service program for the Rivian Adventure Network.
- Develop, define, assign the appropriate responsibilities and resources to the cross-functional work groups.
- Act as lead liaison to the internal business leads and work to standardize internal & external SLAs.
- Develop long term processes that support the iterative nature of our Rivian Adventure Network Program (hardware changes (NPI), Service Training Programs, & more).
- Build out and manage Rivian Adventure Network Service Program internal project management .
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement programs and own all internal communication related to Rivian Adventure Network Service Operations Program Management
- Work with Energy Service Operations (ESO) core teams on data & reporting needs (ie: service performance metrics)
- Support Rivian Adventure Network Service Program budget tracking & reporting
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5-7 Years of experience in a role focused on asset management, operations & maintenance, or service oriented responsibilities
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on cross functional program management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Ability to utilize cross-functional project management tools to manage teams efficiently (ie: JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- A strong desire to translate the complex and ambiguous into manageable, accomplish-able, mission oriented deliverables that meet company timelines.
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.