Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Own and develop EMC Team processes for planning (labor & schedule), requirements, and documentation (specs, test plans, test reports, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal EMC Team customers (EE Design, Power Design, Homologation) and manage all project touch points.
- Report on status and schedule to Project and Program stakeholders.
- You will help our team design and build a world-class EMC Vehicle and Component Lab at Rivian.
Collaborate with electrical and mechanical design engineers to develop hardware within EMC specs
- Expert of Agile hardware project management.
- Experience with time and project management software tools, e.g. Jira, MS Project, SmartSheet.
- 6+ years of experience as lead TPM on complex-vehicles system project.
- Previous Sr.-level or Lead experience as an engineer in a complex hardware project, working closely with other engineering disciplines and teams.
- Metrics tracking and reporting for a hardware project.
- Ability to identify blockers/bottlenecks and develop remediation/recovery plans.
- Ability to triage new work, and adjust to rapidly shifting program priorities.
- You are an expert communicator: manage, up, sideways and down
- You work seamlessly with multiple different teams.
- UNECE Reg 10 or similar requirement understanding.
- Familiarity with commercial vehicle engineering & production cycles.
- Familiarity with vehicle EMC design and homologation specs, for example: IEC 61000, CISPR 25, CISPR 12, CISPR -16, ISO 11452-x, ISO 7637-x, FCC Part 15,
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.