Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is redefining how vehicles are sold directly to consumers, leveraging technology and deep industry expertise to make purchasing a vehicle fast, simple and easy to understand. As the Sr Manager, Digital Product Management - Transaction to Delivery, you will be responsible for managing the prioritization and development of digital products and tools that facilitate the customer’s journey from completing their purchase through the day of delivery. Specifically, you will help drive customers through all decisions and tasks related to title & registration, financing & insurance, trade-in and last mile delivery. You should be a thought leader who carriers a strong perspective on how business strategy can be executed through a seamless and intuitive consumer experience. Your work will be highly visible and cross-functional, impacting internal and external stakeholders and helping Rivian scale through a period of hyper growth.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define a vision and strategy for our transaction to delivery platform, working with colleagues across Strategy, Consumer Finance & Insurance, Remarketing, Sales & Delivery Operations, Logistics, and many other supporting stakeholders.
- Use insights from external customers and internal operators to continually refine a roadmap of features and capabilities and then work closely with world-class engineers, designers, and data analysts throughout the company to build products that meet or exceed Rivian’s ambitious goals.
- Partner with our Core Services Product Team to develop a strategy to incrementally automate the purchase workflow throughout our vertically integrated value chain.
- Manage and cultivate a growing team of high impact product managers with domain expertise who will support the execution of your roadmap.
- Track performance and produce executive reporting and roadmap documentation, seeking buy-in from leadership on fundamental product decisions and direction.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 7+ years of digital product management in any of the following industry verticals: financial technology, ecommerce, consumer financing/mortgage technology, supply chain technology.
- 2-3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience refining digital products to improve conversion and other performance metrics in high value personal purchase, ideally automotive or home.
- Experience working in or consulting for hyper-growth, digital native companies. Proven track record of reaching goals through influencing leaders and stakeholders in matrixed organizations.
- History of working through ambiguity and discovering first principles to solve 0-1 problems in rapidly scaling organizations. Ability to break down problems into logical and sequenced parts of a roadmap and gain buy-in through organizing information in whitepapers or other presentations forms.
- Experience managing both consumer and enterprise digital products.
- Comfort with defining detailed specifications for software engineers and user experience designers while still being able to quickly zoom out and frame up priorities.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.