Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Responsible for analyzing Operations data (Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.) overlaid with our business and product data, to produce strategic recommendations for the business
• Work to develop predictive models that guide forecasting and investments across all types of ventures
• Create and implement metric tracking methods to monitory performance of implemented operations. Add numbers to quantify the impact of our facilities to employees and customers.
• Design and build scalable reports to monitor critical metrics, highlight areas of improvement, and influence operational strategy for cross functional teams and executives.
• Create and maintain historical, industry and competitive benchmark scorecards to measure performance
• Design, implement and support an analytical data infrastructure providing access to large datasets and computing power.
• Interface with technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
• Collaborate with tech teams to implement advanced analytics algorithms that exploit our rich datasets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering and machine learning
• Working with multiple business organizations to understand their needs, pain points, KPI to measure business and create data solutions for each of them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant field
• 5+ years of industry experience in data architecture, data engineering, business intelligence, data science with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
• Hands-on experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc
• Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing, SQL, statistical models and data mining algorithms
• Ability to distill information and communicate in a clear way, to a non-technical audience
• Ability to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing timelines
• Understanding of business domains like Logistics, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Service
• Strong leadership, planning, problem solving and communication skills
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.