Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As a Titling & Registration, Operations Specialist you will execute registration and title applications on behalf of Rivian customers, ensuring a seamless customer experience. You will also work to increase efficiency and support customer facing employees both at headquarters in Palo Alto, CA and in the field. To be successful in this role you will bring a wealth of knowledge of vehicle registrations in 50 states and be a supportive and collaborative team player.
This is what you’ll do:
- Review consumer title and registration applications, verify accuracy of all documents
- Support field and headquarters team members in obtaining needed information and documents from customers
- Submit registration and title applications for Rivian’s consumer and commercial products
- Work with local DMV authorities to solve any outstanding issues
- Stay up to date with local regulation changes and communicate any necessary process changes
- Be comfortable working directly with customers when needed to resolve registration issues
- Verify transaction accuracy and completion (financing, trade in, down payments)
This is what you’ll need:
- Knowledge of commercial fleet registrations and renewals
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicle tax incentives
- Expert experience with DealerTrack and RegUSA
- Bias for action & curiosity to learn what you don’t already know
- Penchant for building positive working relationships
- Experience registering Electric Vehicles advantageous
- Knowledge of Canada registration process advantageous
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (including fingerprints) in California (CA)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Delivery & Field Operations
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.