Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Charging and Energy team who will work cross-functionally to drive business rigor into our operations. This self-starter will need to understand core business operations and reporting to ensure processes support divisional goals.
This is what you’ll do:
- Help define core business reporting and operating procedures to ensure timely and effective reporting
- Ensure processes are light weight requiring minimal manual input or manipulation
- Develop reports and dashboards for senior leadership that enable the measurement and management of key KPIs
- Develop and maintain business operational models which inform strategy, planning, and functional headcount
- Unify cross-functional work-streams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service
- Generate compelling reports and presentations from analysis results for internal and external consumption
- Develop and enhance tools to evaluate the economics and environmental benefits of the Energy and Charging business
This is what you’ll need:
- 3+ years of business operations analysis
- First-hand experience creating reporting templates and dashboards for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in business (Engineering, Math, Science) or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel required
- Would be great to have experience with Python/R/VBA/SQL
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict to solve ambiguous, cross-functional problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, resiliency, and ability to lead with data and action, not ego
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Palo Alto, CA, Irvine,CA, Plymouth, MI
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.