Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Analyst who will coordinate sales and operations planning across all Charging and Energy products. This leader be the main interface between the Charging and Energy team and the central S&OP team.
This is what you’ll do:
- Build and run the charging and energy team’s demand planning process
- Develop, implement, and maintain a robust project demand forecasting model
- Review and calibrate on projected demand (order and forecast) together with sales/team leads per product a regular basis
- Integrate charging and energy product forecasts into the central S&OP team
- Incorporate service and warranty forecasts into the S&OP process detailed down to the part level
- Collaborate with team leadership to ensure program changes are captured in near real time
- Work with IT and systems integration teams to automate process and reporting
- Monitor forecast accuracy and work to continually improve
This is what you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience directly related to complex Operations, Supply Chain, and Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical (Engineering, Math, Science) or Business Operations required. Master’s degree (MBA) is preferred
- Experience leading indirect or direct teams through programs, org structure, or ongoing operations
- Deep knowledge of Product Lifecycles, Planning, Demand, and Operational Capacity
- Background in applicable technology. SAP Vehicle Management System experience preferred
- Ability to connect the dots with demonstrated understanding of multiple company functions and how they connect. (Ex: Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Retail, Service, and Finance)
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict to solve ambiguous, cross-functional problems and set execution plans
- Strong interpersonal skills, resiliency, and ability to lead with data and action, not ego
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Palo Alto, CA or Irivne, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.