Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Systems Integration Analyst who will ensure internal systems are well integrated to support our business needs. This manager will coordinate all activities related to integration across systems and teams. This important work will drive efficiency and increase effectiveness of all charging team members.
This Is What You'll Do:
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions
- Coordinate directly with business users and business teams to best understand and analyze business specifications
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
This Is What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical (Engineering, Math, Science) or equivilent experience
- Prior experience working with ERP, SalesForce, or similar solutionsExperience in structured release & deployment best practices
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle conflict to solve ambiguous, cross-functional problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, resiliency, and ability to lead with data and action, not ego
This is where you’ll work:
Location: Palo Alto, CA or Irvine, CA or Plymouth, MI
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.