Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Engineering Applications team is looking for Product Owner and champion to drive product roadmap. This role will develop deep understanding of HW/SW engineering tools, features, integrations and help align product roadmap with the Company and department vision.
- Engage with business leads and partners to document use-cases, requirements, features to help develop engineering tools, methods and data sets
- Drive prioritization and realization of product roadmap
- Groom backlog, lead sprint stand ups and drive clarity across functional team
- Manage issues, risks, timelines across cross functional team
- Familiarity with 3D CAD-CAE PLM, ALM tools, Wire Harness and/or PCBA design tools
- Familiarity with Engineering methods such as DFMEA, PFMEA and test data management platforms
- Problem solving skills and basic project management skills (Agile, Sprint)
- Familiarity or Interest in emerging web technologies and applications, and an ability to learn, apply them to the computing environment
- Flexibility in dealing with assignments and in working on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and communicate well with people of diverse backgrounds and computer knowledge.
- Engineering degree and 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of AWS hosting, integration patterns and analytics stack
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.