Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Serve as a key communication link between warranty parts return and service centers providing guidance and feedback to facilitate smooth return of warranty parts
- Track parts (incoming and outgoing) with vendors / carriers
- Perform parts receiving activities including appropriate systems updates
- Coordinate movement of parts within the warranty return center and keep appropriate systems updated
- Support the warranty parts return technician to provide initial triage and expedite allocation of parts to correct partner with appropriate priority
- Coordinate inspection schedules and prepare parts for inspection by various inspection teams (quality / reliability engineers and others)
- Support the warranty return center manager in monitoring KPIs that will ensure warranty returns are processed quickly and efficiently through the warranty return center
- Support continues improvement by contributing ideas in an open and learning environment
- Associates degree (business or equivalent) - bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years’ parts distribution / return center experience in a supervisory position
- One to three years’ packaging and shipping experience
- Basic computer and data entry skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Forklift certification preferred
- Experience with enterprise resource planning system such as SAP preferred
- Hazardous material and dangerous goods awareness preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to work in a strong cross-functional and collaborative environment
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.