Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Consumer Insurance team is responsible for strategy, definition, and implementation of insurance solutions for Rivian customers. We are looking for an outstanding product manager who will drive implementation of the product roadmap in collaboration with other Rivian partners.
This is what you’ll do:
- Work with engineers in an Agile environment to continuously launch features in web, native iOS and Android operating systems
- Create user stories from prototypes, user journeys, and ensure that user stories have been documented, maintained, and prioritized and integrated into defined sprints
- Maintain product, feature and sprint schedules and integrate those into the broader schedule
- Maintain backlog for adding states, features, and product enhancements based on analytics and strategy
- Work with the development team to coordinate technical development, requirements, and use of partner API’s to create effective implementations.
- Identify risks and work across stakeholders to align on resolution plans to execute the feature and product roadmap
This is what you’ll need:
- 5+ years of strong product management experience, ideally with mobile app development experience
- Experience working in consumer P & C insurance
- A background in working with agile development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale, understanding the big picture and the importance of investing in the core technical foundation
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Consumer Insurance Team
Location: Irvine, CA, Chicago, IL or Seattle, WA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.