Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be part of a high caliber Delivery and Field Planning team that builds overall fulfillment and Rivian fleet strategy with significant exposure to senior management and executives
- Process complex problems into clear recommendations in memos and PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership
- Develop and maintain complex operational models which inform delivery strategy, market entry planning, and functional headcount
- Facilitate market research, internal interviews, and experiential audits to inform holistic planning activities without qualitative compromises
- Develop and integrate bespoke commercial activities for use in complex regulatory environments
- Unify cross-functional work-streams and draft tailored reports for specific teams including Finance, Logistics, Retail, Product, Brand and Service
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Engineering or another technical discipline
- 4 years of relevant experience in consulting, banking, or high growth start-up
- 2-3 years of experience optimizing networks using advanced simulation techniques and software, such as Llamasoft or Anylogic
- Advanced Excel required
- Prefer experience with transportation of finished goods across country borders, particularly in Europe
- Prefer experience with Python/R/VBA/SQL
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work with ambiguity and build process from the ground up
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects under strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Delivery and Field Operations
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.