Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Coordinate with Design Engineering, Supply Chain, Program Management and other supporting function for New product definition and document product changes as part of Product Development.
- Communicate changes to the Bill of Material (BOM) between Supply Chain and Production to facilitate material planning, order fulfillment and execution.
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing new rules in Configuration Management, Change Management process as per Organizational requirements.
- Participate in ongoing technical support efforts focusing on the 3DExperience PLM Platform
- Gathers requirements from Design Engineers, Supply Chain, Program Management, Manufacturing Engineers and develops technical solutions impacting these stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Data Analytics team to regularly architect /Design various reports/Dashboard related to Change Management, Bill of Materials (BOM), Product Configurations.
- 2-4 Years prior experience in Product Design, CAD, or PLM support role.
- Understanding of Bill of Material management and Change Management activities
- Hands on Experience/Knowledge of 3DExperience is a plus.
- Experience using PLM tools (3dEXperiecne Teamcenter, Agile etc.), Documentation Control or Configuration Management ,Experience in a Manufacturing Environment is a Plus.
- Passionate in Problem solving with strong desire to learn /grow and collaborate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.