Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian is expanding its retail footprint and we are looking for an experienced Visual Production Specialist to support retail visual merchandising and content creation. You will support the Retail Experience, Brand and Design teams in sizing and producing visuals across 3D, digital and 2D graphic displays.
- Own the production preparation for all retail visual content, including sizing and cutting of all retail graphics
- Prepare and own the graphic ordering process for all new location openings
- Prepare graphics package for handoff to the facilities team for future change-outs and existing locations
- Support graphic and photo editing as needed, to support the visual merchandising strategy and content deployment
- Assist in the retail visual content production process as needed, managing vendors and shipping to ensure all deadlines are met
- Support digital content management as needed
- Assist in content creation through brainstorming and presenting innovative and exciting creative content solutions with Brand and Digital Design teams
- Stay up to date with all branding and visual guidelines, across all mediums.
- Support the Visual Merchandising Lead to create visual layouts for each site, including planograms and elevations showing visual content and product presentation.
- Support the creation and execution of three-dimensional retail displays as needed
- Support the visual content update cadence, process, and budget
- Visit retail locations as needed to assist with visual merchandising and product presentation standards and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a collaborative retail visual, advertising and/or marketing graphic production role
- Advanced to Expert – Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be creative, extremely detail oriented, and a highly collaborative
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of graphic production process, application, and techniques
- Able to manage multiple projects to meet all deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Current on graphic trends inside and outside of our immediate market
- Strong layout and typography skills preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your job search or application for employment, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.