Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Responsible for the design and development of the EDI implementation guides while working with the Integration team on the EDI system setup needed to support pre-production and start-of-production operations.
Project Portfolio Details:
The following is a high-level breakdown of the properties and team-activities in which the Supply Chain Systems & Analytics Team will be engaged over the next several years. Your role will engage to work on the following areas:
- SAP S/4 HANA Landscape (Sourcing, Implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement)
- Dell Boomi as the Integration Platform
- Transportation Management System
- Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
- EDI Communications Platform
- Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
- KPI data analytics using Dell Boomi and Tableau
- Business process definition for entire EDI landscape alongside the business verticals and supply chain support model
- Work towards on-boarding of new suppliers to begin trading via EDI and get the communications setup completed with our IT and\or communications partner.
- Work cross-functionally within Supply Chain team (Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management) and external teams (Production Control, Warehousing, Finance) to ensure that the EDI mapping is done correctly and that all the business scenarios are captured during the map development.
- Help with the Design, implementation, testing and support for the EDI framework, as well as work with IT to ensure operational success of the business-critical processes.
- Support the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team with ad-hoc analyses and Business Intelligence
- 4-5 years of EDI experience with standards such as ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, VDA, etc.
- Hands-on experience with transactions such as PO, PO Ack, PO Change, ASN, Invoice, Delivery Forecast, Delivery Schedule, Load Tender, BOL, Shipment Status, etc.
- Have a strong understanding of SAP S/4 HANA and the corresponding modules such as Procurement, Material Planning, Logistics and Accounts Payable.
- Ability to use SQL, Tableau (Optional), Excel to provide business process solutions for ad-hoc analytics and report generation
- Experience working with Integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Microsoft BizTalk, SI, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional value streams like Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, Production\Inventory Control and Program Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.