Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Partner daily Logistics inbound, outbound, and trade operations (Sourcing, Operations, Compliance and Program Management) through data/gap analytics, business systems implementation, administrative tasks, and report generation
- Assist in database infrastructure layouts for Logistics geared toward data integrity and systematic information flow
- Support implementation and integration of internal systems & applications to enhance business process, improve access to information and data normalization
- Contribute to reporting activities within Logistics and operations using Business Intelligence tools and monitor KPI’s to drive corrective action and maintain high performance
- Oversee the Logistics data analytics by working with stakeholders and making necessary adjustments to suppliers, PFEF, operations, contracts, inventory, and cost data.
- Facilitate education and training for employees on procurement policies and best practices
- Ability to own and support projects from inception to release through self-supervision, problem solving, and time management
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams on a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Ability to troubleshoot various technical issues and research effective solutions
- Experience with BI software, preferably Tableau and advanced skills using Microsoft Office applications, including a desire to learn new tools/methodologies (VBA and SQL is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail, high level of organization, and analytic skills to convert data into decision and insightful stories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing, or a closely related field
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.