Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Lead and drive software testing activities for features that cover but are not limited to:
- Propulsion Controls
- Chassis Controls
- Suspension Controls
- Work with multiple leads across various technical domains to ensure that test cases and suites are sufficiently defined
- Develop processes to ensure safe and robust release of software and detection of regression
- Define testing scope for each software release to ensure a high level of software quality
- Generate test reports for each software release
- Collect bug reports, feedback to teams and drive closure of tickets
- Manage a team of up to 10 engineers to consistently:
- Ensure requirements are linked to test cases and testing platforms
- Ensure that testing is performed by agreed dates for software releases to occur
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 10+ or more years of experience in Consumer, Automotive or Aerospace electronics or related industries that involve embedded systems
- Experienced in all aspects of System testing from design to manufacturing.
- Experience in taking a delivery of a production to manufacture
- Thorough understanding of functional safety and ISO26262
- Working experience with various test environments
- Ability to thrive under pressure and time constraints, apply creative and critically thinking to deliver exceptional results
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.