Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
About the team:
- Lead system test team for infotainment apps and automation for multiple programs/projects for different vehicles in the Rivian portfolio.
- Collaborate with other leads in the system test team and cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize test planning, execution for various internal and external milestones.
- Build, develop, and mentor a team of high-performance android apps and automation engineers utilizing best practices and tools.
- Contribute (hands on experience) and manage automation framework and automated test execution of infotainment vehicle level features.
- Coordinate planning meetings, provide regular executive summaries, and communicate effectively with quality metrics and dashboards.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of combined experience with system test and people management.
- 5+ years of experience with android based applications.
- 3+ years’ experience managing system test team of 10 or more people.
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive electronics and/or consumer electronics industries.
- Must have hands on experience writing test scripts and test libraries in Python.
- Expertise in testing and automating android applications.
- Experience in embedded systems: Linux, Android, or QNX
- Experience in automotive infotainment a big plus.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.