Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Lead and execute a recruiting strategy that takes into account Rivian’s need to hire professionals at the top of their fields.
- Partner with hiring managers to help build Rivian’s Field Organization, targeting high-performing candidates.
- Support high-volume requisition load in partnership with world-class sourcers and candidate experience partners.
- Develop effective interview plans to support hiring managers with their decision process.
- Create and achieve hiring targets in alignment with headcount obligations.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Legal, Finance, PR, Growth, Facilities, HR, etc.)
- Develop interview process that supports hiring for Rivian’s culture and values and work intensively with design, engineering, and business functions to improve every Rivian employee’s effectiveness at identifying the right talent.
- Work across functions and at all levels of the organization to collaborate and help influence action.
- Surface opportunities to innovate and improve organizational efficiency continuously.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience conducting local talent searches.
- Must have demonstrated experience performing full-lifecycle recruitment for various levels of positions nationwide.
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, collaborative environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Rivian is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Rivian is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rivian are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rivian will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Rivian encourages applicants of all ages.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.